Thursday, May 23, 2013

NU 12- New Product/ Improvement Peanut Flavored Rat Killers by Highlander

NU 12- New Product/ Improvement on Rat Killers
by Highlander

Peanut Butter Rat Killers! (Say What?!) When I tell people on how to best kill rats, they do a double take look at me as if I were crazy.

But it works! I've done it, tried it! This is not for the faint hearted.
And this has been proven (by me) to work best on rat infestation.
I'm not talking about mice, but rats as big as kittens or even bigger.

What to do:

Mix your rat Killer powder or granules with PEANUT BUTTER! Place enough  peanut butter to cover the colour and traces of your rat killer and place it on a slice of bread. Leave it out in areas of your home where you know the rats paths are.

Make sure there are no children about that might accidentally eat the bread!

The Peanut Butter masks and attracts the rats.
Within the next 2 weeks, you will start finding dead rats.

My suggestion: make peanut butter flavoured rat killers!  4

0 comments: