Wednesday, November 13, 2013

NU12 # 5 – Foot Shoe Massager Nurse Deedee

When I was started working as an OR nurse, I've experienced standing for hours while assisting physicians during an 8 hour operation. Now that I'm in the corporate world, fashion trends dictate that wearing high heeled shoes is needed to complete your corporate outfit.  On both situations, the pressure on my feet is just sometimes unbearable. Most of the time, I find myself wishing for that small comfort of having a foot massage, but who has time to do that these days?

This is my dream product for this dilemma!

Presenting… the Foot Shoe Massager!

The Foot Shoe Massager is a portable, lightweight shoe with a vibrating lining that massages not only the soles of your feet, but also your ankles and the sides of both feet.  It is equipped with lightweight, rechargeable battery, and features a lining that releases aromatherapy while in use.

You can slip off those high heels while sitting in your office and get that relaxing massage without messing up your schedule!

0 comments: