Sunday, April 14, 2013

NU 12 Virus attack by Tinkerbell

Date Submitted:  March 22, 2013

VIRUS ATTACK

I just had my PC and laptop reformatted because of viruses!  Thank goodness for IT staff in the hospital.  I can call them any time of day and night.  I got my reformatted PC and laptop in a jiffy.  Unfortunately, all my files got corrupted and we were only able to retrieve some of them.  My back-up was also infected so there goes my luck.  Wait, there's more!  Since I had my PC reformatted all I can use is the printer, photocopier, and fax of my all-in-one printer-scanner-fax-photocopier.  I cannot use the scanner.  I had to look for the drivers and reinstall.  Lo and behold, the printers are nowhere to be found.  We looked everywhere including the net.  I cannot find the same model even with its provider.  I just wish manufacturers thought of consumers when they were assembling their product and thinking of the possibility that drivers get lost.  I hope they come up with a sort of plug and use type of all-in-one printer-scanner-fax-photocopier to make life easier for those who also need their computers reformatted.
@@@@@@@@@@
*****TINKERBELL*****

pseudonym for entrepreneurship
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

0 comments: