Friday, February 8, 2013

How to get new ideas for your B2B blogs

Ateneo Innovation and Entrepreneurship "New ideas create more and better new products and services; create more wealth."

From Network solutions by Monica Jansen | February 5, 2013

I get my new ideas from newsfeeds and email posts that I subscribe to;  I could hardly keep up.  I used to be buy ebooks to make my posts.  The web itself is an endless source of new ideas.

Or sometimes, I get inspiration from meetings, as I walk or bike and write my own story.

These are some of the suggestions by Monica Jansen at Network solutions:

l.  Review you old blogs and recombine;

2.  Follow the trending in the industry and research and write an article;

3.  Review products and compare.

4.  Write your own story.  Just like what I do.  Continue reading the 3 other suggestions

From smartbrief on small business

0 comments: