Monday, February 25, 2013

NU 12 by Dr. Yes - New Attitude




NU 12
New Attitude
Be Wiser / Smarter in Life
I was brought up being spoon fed if not my parents, by my nanny. She was a very loving, kind hearted woman that gave me and my siblings almost everything that we needed. Do not get me wrong because my parents also did their responsibilities and obligations through hard work and perseverance for us to be where we are at the moment. I was not spoiled but to my content almost all I asked for from my parents were granted. Having that personality, I became a happy go lucky type of an individual with almost always ending up to have what I wanted.
Being the eldest now among the three remaining offspring's of my parents, (father, the oldest and second sibling all of them passed away few years) and now acting as administrator of the family business, I definitely should be smarter / wiser. I need to be more observant, analytical, a policy and decision maker, open minded, compassionate and above all God oriented person.3
Dr. Yes
February 4, 2013

0 comments: