Thursday, February 14, 2013

NU 12- What pisses me off at AGSB by Highlander


NU 12- What pisses me off at AGSB by Highlander










In general my stay in AGSB has been pleasant. The environment, professors, quality of education is wonderful. But as they say, nothing is ever perfect. My comments here are purely constructive criticism, however minor.


My classmates and I are generally fun people. We love to get together, eat together, etc.  I'm sure  you get the picture. There are only  some things that bother us:
  •  We only know of 1 coffee machine. And that's on the 3rd floor at the other end of the building. For caffeine junkies like us, it irritates us that we either have to get our coffee at starbuck's  before going to class (fat chance of getting a refill immediately) , go all the way down to the canteen or 3rd floor to get a cup of java. What's with that?
  • The meals at the canteen are reasonable but lack variety. I wouldn't describe it exactly as healthy. They definitely don't serve vegetables often, and when they do it's been overcooked and massacred. We have never seen them serve healthy salads or have a selection of fruits available. The lack of fiber is also disturbing.

What must be done:

  • Add more coffee machines, or at least add 1 at the 2nd floor near the registrar's office.
  • Make a new menu for the canteen, with emphasis in providing a more healthy array of choices of food.

Our joys are simple. Food and Coffee. That all folks!  3.5

0 comments: