Thursday, February 14, 2013

NU 12 by Campus queen - Satellite Umbrella

Satellite Umbrella
(Campus Queen)

Ever since I was diagnosed to have cutaneous lupus, hiding from the sun and bright lighting become a normal activity. I wear SPF 80-110 every day of my life. And I always wear my hooded jacket. But I don't bring umbrellas with me--thanks to my drivers, haha!!

But what if my drivers are not around? What if none of my friends bring their umbrellas? 

This is why I thought of the Satellite Umbrella. It is an application in your own cellphone. Using the GPS, you can activate the Satellite umbrella anytime providing you a" normal shield" from the sun, just like using an umbrella. It can protect you while waiting for your car outside the house, watching a football game in the field, while doing brisk walking or jogging as long as the phone has Satellite Umbrella application.  3 (realistic ba ito Dra?

Cool!


0 comments: