Saturday, February 16, 2013

NU 12 by Campus Queen - Retractable Estribo

Retractable Estribo (Mechanical Stairs)
(Campus Queen)

Whenever I go to the hospital, I often find myself  in the middle of traffic jam. It's kinda hard seeing old people going up and down the jeepneys. There was one time when I saw an  old woman almost sustained an injury when she got off the jeepney because the vehicle had to move right away because the traffic light turned green. The steps or "estribo" are so steep especially the new big jeepney models.

And so I thought of  mechanical stairs. It is accordion type located just under the "estribo" and with just a lever controlled by the driver, the flexible stairs will open and additional steps will appear in an instant.This will definitely provide convenience to the passengers especially the old ones whose knees are already strained with age. 3.5

0 comments: