Monday, February 25, 2013

NU 12 New Spending Habit by Dr Yes




NU 12
NEW SPENDING HABITS
 Buy what you need and a little of what you want.
"Everything has its price". A phrase that once was what I always say to myself, that the day will come when I can get all what I wanted. We are not rich people who seem to get all their needs and all that they wanted plus more. We were just fortunate because our parents have worked hard enough all their life to provide for our needs and some of what we wanted. After my folks send me to school, supported me on having a family at a young age, and built a very strong foundation for me and my siblings, as well as for our own families, anyone can say that they should be very much contented on their retirement.

 But retirement did not materialize as my mother still attends to her loyal patients. Our father and my two older brothers passed away few years back and it was them who used to manage the family business. Being the oldest among the three remaining offspring's now, our mother entrusted me the responsibility as administrator of the hospital. She said to me that the establishment is not only for the three remaining offspring's and she would be so very much happier if we can maintain the operation of the hospital for her grandchildren and great grandchildren.


With that advice in mind I better be very cautious in what used to be happy go lucky attitude especially when it comes to spending habits, which is to buy what is needed and diligent self-control in getting what I want.  3
Dr. Yes
February 23, 2013

0 comments: