Thursday, February 14, 2013

Why your assignment does not get published/posted?

Ateneo Innovation and Entrepreneurship "New ideas create more and better new products and services; create more wealth."

I have been often asked why the NU 12  assignment he sent was not posted?

Let me offer some notes:

1.  It could be that the email address is wrong;  maybe you used the website address;  (maybe)

2.  Maybe you had an attachment:  the attachment does not appear on the web page.

3.  Maybe you did not id yourself;  in that case I am at loss as to whom I give the grade.
     I posted those without ID,  there were no grade;  the authors must repost to ID the work;  I will take down the authorless post soon.

4.  Or sometimes, the grade could be lower than 3.  That means you have to send a new one.  A better one.

5.  Or that somebody had an idea ahead of you.  In that case, write a new one.

There was a backlog in posting due to a lot of my daytime work.  Now there is no more backlog.

Do not get disappointed.  It is like Edison making the  nth experiment to get the incandescent bulb right.  We are practicing to be creative right?

If at first you do not succeed....

0 comments: