Sunday, March 18, 2012

Carb Free Menus - A Test of Creativity.

The Ateneo Graduate School of Business Advantage

I love to watch the cooking lessons at the TLC channel.  Although I do not cook, I would like to think that someday I could be cook and prepare my own meals.  This afternoon, I watched an amazing prsentation on how to prepare drinks without alcohol, food without meat, food without carb, all healthy with fruits and vegetables, as a way of beating  chronic diseases.

l.  For the drink:    water, soak cucumber and pepermint, refrigerate.  Drink afterwards.

2.  Hamburger:      for the hamburger, use tuna, put some ginger, some spices to taste, spin a little in blender, add some eggs, then fry as hamburger.  For the bun, use Japanese radish, carve,.  To serve top with avocados and some sprouts.  Serve like hamburgers and enjoy.

3.  Garlic bread without bread:    For the bread heat cauliflower briefly, spin in blender, gather the result and form into patties.  Fry, then add the garlic.  The cauliflower is the bread.

In what I learned at REE as Peter Kelly, the best place to test creativity is at the kitchen.  So all the chef battles:  Iron Chef, Kid Chef. local and foreign, help the cause of innovation and creativity




 "New ideas create more and better new products and services; create more wealth."

0 comments: