Friday, December 9, 2011

NU6 by IV, LPC Reg

NU3 of NU6


WHAT PISSES ME OFF AT THE MALL


It happened so many times already but the worst? It just happened last month. We (I, my husband and my 3-year-old son) went to the mall to meet my parents. I was asked to bring a heavy luggage since we went for a vacation at my mother-in-law's place in Bulacan and my husband carried my son, who is of course heavier than the luggage. We don't have a car where we could leave our things that is why, I brought it inside the mall.

The luggage was really heavy and it pissed me more when my mom called asking us to meet them at the 3rd floor parking area. We went exactly where she wanted us to go and then suddenly she called again telling us to go back to the main entrance since they're done buying stuffs.

Suggestion:

A baggage counter in every mall's entrance even with a fee.

Advantages:

1.       Customers who accidentally needed to go inside the mall be definitely have a great shopping experience,
2.       Customers will surely spend more time inside the mall, increasing the possibility of purchase, since they don't have heavy baggage,
3.       They need not to go to supermarket just to leave their valuables then go back to the mall because they already had it deposited in the entrance baggage counter,
4.       This will somehow increase the income of the mall by fees in hour-basis.

I really want a hassle-free mall experience! I bet you too! 3

0 comments: