Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Former Entrep Student Thanks me for her Successful Strama Defense

 Yesterday, I got a text message from a former student in one of the AGSB satellite campuses.  She was extremely happy for she got a lot of compliments from her defense panelists and she thanked me profusely.  I was wondering why.

Did this subject train her to work hard for the strama?  Did she utilize the tools from this subject for her subject?  Or was she simply a passionate and intelligent student.  Whatever it is congratulations and God bless you for being grateful.

Another entrep student just texted and thanked me today, Dec. l, 2011 also thanking me.  Yes, she had to work hard for her business plan but she passed the strama defense without revision.  (Her panelist is known for failing the strama presentor)  I am proud of them, if indeed, the training they got from entrep class/subject disciplined them to be good business writer and strategist.  I requested them to post this at facebook and/or blogsend to me.

Thank you for your kind words.  From his blog





"Innovate or DIE" "New ideas create more and better new products and services; create more wealth."

0 comments: