Thursday, November 3, 2011

NU6 by JC What Pisses you off at the Mall

I don't know what's going on in the mind of these perfume sellers at the malls, but they have a really unrespectful and annoying habit of spraying the perfume they are selling on you without your permission.  For some customers, it can be a simple mall nuisance that they usually shrug off.  But for me, its a health issue.  Whenever these marketers/sellers in Rustans or Watsons decide to spray perfume on me (regardless of distance and fragrance type) my allergic rhinitis is triggered.  So it goes without saying that I usually spend the rest of my shopping day sneezing or drowzy (if i decide to take my anti-allergy medicine).

How can I prevent them from doing that?  I came up an idea of making "statements shirts" specifically designed for these annoying marketing people at the malls.

Right now, we have statement shirts in the market that shows off nationalism,  latest internet fads, sarcasmic or witty statements and school affiliations:

     




The idea is to create a shirt that will make you off limits to some annoying marketers at the malls or in the streets.

Example of my proposed statement shirts.


   


This shirts are fun to wear and will save you the time and effort shooing the persistent marketers or sales people away. ( Another spoof?) 4

0 comments: