Wednesday, June 6, 2012

NU12 by Bryan Roy Trinidad) - High powered solar charger

Dear Prof. Saguinsin,

Below herewith is my NU12 Week 8 Assignment.
Thanks and regards.
Bryan Roy Trinidad
SPENTREP - S63
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Products/Product Improvements (Part VII)

As a tech lover with too many electronic gadgets to keep fully charge like smart phones, PSP, and camera; I am always unease whenever I left my charger at home or sometimes my backpack gets bulky just for the different charger that I bring for my different gadgets.
So instead of bringing these different chargers in my bag and often misplace them, I am thinking of developing a new charger that is lightweight and compact and can cater to all the electronic gadgets with batteries.
A unique feature of this charger is that it is environment friendly wherein its source of power is the sun and it can store energy of up to 500 volts.
To be clearer on the product that I want to develop, the following are the specifications:
  • It weighs 40 g (1.4 oz) and its size is 63 x 125 x 15 mm (2.5 x 4.9 x 0.6")
  • Fully compatible with both Lithium-Ion and NiMH rechargeable batteries
  • Standard 5V/500mA USB connection for charging cellphones, audio players, and anything else with a USB cord
Overall, the solar powered electronic charger that I want to develop will not only gives convenience to the consumers but it will also provide savings on time, money, space. 4



0 comments: