Wednesday, June 27, 2012

NU12 Week12 by Kristine C. Abrugena- Smoke Collector

Good morning Sir, please see below for my 12th NUIdea.
Thank you!
ABRUGENA, KRISTINE C.
June 26, 2012
 
NU12_Week12
Cigarette Smoke Eliminator
 
Ever since, I am not a fan of cigarettes. I don't like how I always become a victim of second-hand smoking. They even say that second-hand smoking brings worse effects to non-smokers than to those who smoke themselves. I used to have asthma and luckily, I got rid of it when I was younger. I would not like to take the risk of developing it back again. I have nothing against the persons who do smoke though since I have friends since college who do. I just hope that people know how to handle smoking. But I want a product which I can carry with me that can eliminate the smoke I might encounter and can take in in public places. I know there are these electronics cigarettes in the market already that do not secrete smoke but a lot still stick to the usual cigars. I am thinking of something like a puff but it does the inverse. Instead of puffing out something, it absorbs the smoke around you. It has to be something handy and can be used easily and subtly. It should be easy to use in a way that once you press it, the smoke is taken in and subtle in a way that you do not need to bring it up high for everyone to see as it detects the smoke around effortlessly. With this, people like me who hate how we cannot convince others not to smoke anymore, can still get to hang out with them. I think that a product like this can also be of help to the worsening pollution problem of the country. As we all know, too much air pollution is a health risk so at least this can alleviate the probability of being too sick of the smoke belching issues and the like, as well.     4

0 comments: