Friday, June 22, 2012

NU 12 by Cathleen Jem Caraig - What pisses you off at the mall?

NU12 – Week 9
What pisses you off at the mall?

Sometimes, I don't have a whole day to go to the mall and shop for the clothes, accessories and shoes that I really want. Big malls especially those malls which are linked with another mall are the hardest to figure out. Most of the time, I get lost looking for the stores I'm looking for and I end up in the same spot where I first came. That is both exhausting and time consuming. Also, if ever I'm lucky to find the items I'm looking for, they're out of stock most of the time or the only piece available is the one on display.

Since I am almost always online, I suggest that these malls produce an app for smart phones or a website which shows where the stores are located through a map. It is more helpful if there is a virtual tour of the mall available in the app or website. Also, it would be a good invention if they provide pictures of items from each store that can be searched through that app (or website). It would also be helpful if I can upload a picture of clothes, accessories or shoes that I would like to search in the mall and that app/website can suggest pictures of clothes, accessories or shoes similar to what I'm looking for. The app will also provide what stores the suggested pictures can be found. Also, I would suggest that stores can update their stocks in that app/website giving the customers a heads up if their items are on sale, almost gone (last piece items) or new arrivals. 3
Thank you sir!
Cathleen Jem Caraig  

0 comments: