Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bags from Softdrinks Straw (Cash from Trash)

The Ateneo Graduate School of Business Advantage 

I had a meeting with the Executive Director of CCE this morning.

On the way to his office, I saw and observed an old woman making bag from the softdrinks straw strewn around her.  Her place near de La Costa is near the Jollijeep and softdrinks straw littered the place.  She had finished two bags at that time (ll:00 am)  So that is cash from trash.  If you are persevering, then you will not get hungry.  She has made herself productive by selling candies and other snacks and making bags from trash on the side.

Innovation and social entrepreneurship, I think go together

I did not have my Coolpix today so I did not get a picture.

"New ideas create more and better new products and services; create more wealth."

0 comments: