Saturday, January 28, 2012

NU6 by EH Multi CP Charger for Cars


>
>
> -ely-
>
>
> NU 6- 6/6 What pisses me off?
>
> I hate it whenever I run out of cellphone battery while in the car.
> This happens a lot of times particularly in my nokia and sony ericsson
> cell phone. I only have my iphone car charger .  It's an opportunity
> for me if I can create an invention or be the reseller for a multi
> function car charger for different brand of cell phones/lap top/ e.g.
> 5 in 1 adapter  (for iphone, ipad,laptop,nokia, sony Ericson,samsung
> )+ 2 usb port car charger. In this way, I can never be run out of
> battery (during brownouts/due to my forgetfulness to charge at home)
> and not to miss important call while on a travel.  Since I spend most
> of my time in the car travelling to meet client, visit construction
> site and attend meetings.  Another would be happy customers  are my
> family,friends, sales people or drivers  who sometimes forget  to
> fully charged their cellphones at home or people who's work are
> basically on the road. 4
>



0 comments: