Tuesday, September 11, 2012

BUSINESS PLAN CONCEPT- Jane Labarrete






JANE LABARRETE
BUSINESS PLAN CONCEPT
I.                   Topic. Online Clothing Line: Sophisticada
"Who says being sophisticated is expensive?"
Since, E-Marketing is the next big thing to reach your target market; the idea is to put up an online clothing shop that features latest trends in clothes, shoes and accessories primarily sourced from  Thailand, Hong Kong and China which are relatively affordable and sophisticated in taste. Other than that, my differentiating element would be they can have the change to customize it for elaborate beads to make it look unique, in shoes or in clothes, accessories. I plan to tie it up with jobless women in Happy Land Tondo or Women from Prison to personalize the products which would take 3-5 days to be delivered if personalized.  

The reason why I wouldn't put up a store yet or situate it near Greenhills I believe that an online component would be enough to sustain enough traffic for customers. Since I'm too customization of clothes I would like to tag the company to tie up with other clothing company for bulk bead projects in clothes that are usually outsourced. The reason why I'd like to open this up to do bead projects for my indirect competitors, I believe mass produce products are not the market that I cater. I'd like to be there third party partner to attain my vision to help a give hope to jobless women in Tondo and prison.



0 comments: