Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NU6 of JC, Serendipity Walk at Pasong Tamo

Serendipity Walk
by. J.C. M100048

I love to walk and take long road trips.  I love it because it gives me time to reflect and observe.  Being an introvert person, this serendipity walk feels very normal to me.

I walked along Pasong Tamo Street in Makati and observed things around me.  Unlike my usual walks, this walk required that I take note of business opportunities that I can think of given the things that I see.  It was drizzling that day and so most of the opportunities I have written are related to rain.

Here I the opportunities that I thought of:

1.  Offer an Order-Your-Grocery -Through-Phone service and delivery in Shopwise Makati.  Pattern in to Robinson's and Rustan's Supermarket.
2.  Open a Fine Dining Resto along Pasong Tamo.
3.  Rent out a parking space. if possible, a FLOOD-FREE parking space and charge premium!
4.  Open a house cleaning agency.
5.  Open a Do-it-Yourself laundry service.
6.  Open a 24/7 study center.
7.  Construct and lease out Billboards along Pasong Tamo.  There's none currently.
8.  Open a 24/7 coffee shop with wifi. Only McDo offers it now but they dont have outlets where you can plug your laptop.
9.  Open a branch of National Bookstore for school supplies.  Shopwise doesn't carry much school supplies.
10. Open a flower shop.
11.  Open a Electrical Shop to repair Aircon, electric Fan, TV etc.
10.  Rubber boats for Rent - because the area is always flooded.
11.  Offer a Generator for rent.
12.  Open a Bakery.
13.  Contruct a flood-free bodega where people can store their stuff when the water starts to rise (for a fee of course). 4 vg JC


 



0 comments: