Monday, December 3, 2012

NU 12 BY ANALIZA G. MENDOZA








Ana G. Mendoza
Tel no. 927-7063 loc 108

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: ana mendoza <agg_22ph@yahoo.com>
To: entrep NU12 <jorge.saguinsin.sentrep@blogger.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2012 7:46 PM
Subject: NU 12 BY ANALIZA G. MENDOZA


ANALIZA G. MENDOZA
NU 12
Nov. 4, 2012
I am a mother of two children. My eldest is 9 years and the youngest is 1. I must say that television is a part of their growing years.  I am also aware of the danger that improper guidance especially in their viewing habits will have a negative impact on their formative years. While being a mother is a priority, I am a working mother and a student as well. I must admit that it is not 24 hours that I can look after their welfare. It would be a big help if an ultra smart television will be offered in the market. I envisioned it to have a camera and a sensor that will detect whoever is using or watching the television. If I register my elder daughter's face, it can allow her to watch only the channels that I programed for her to watch. If it detects my younger daughter's face, it will only show Disney junior or baby tv. I can also see how much time they spend on watching their favorite shows. That way I can monitor what and how long they watch. Not that I do not trust the yaya, but it will make me less worried knowing that I can see it from my own eyes rather than just depend on what the yaya will tell me. 4







Ana G. Mendoza
Tel no. 927-7063 loc 108


0 comments: