Friday, December 14, 2012

: Thanks for choosing entrep elective


Dear Prof,

I am really not a computer person and have difficulty in entering blogs and twitters Using Facebook is such an effort with myself trying to figure out what to press and write. Writing and typing my ideas are things that I look forward to and have a secretary on hand to help me out. I open the net and I see an adware tracking cookie while I try cleaning up my computer with viruses. Only to find out that what it meant was an "those ads popping out while opening sites". ( I just hope that these are true). As I sit in front of meetings, I see my colleagues using their excel program with ease and adding up functions and data in their file. What are they?I do not even know what these are so I thought it best to just put all my thoughts to your email. Lucky the young ones where computer is introduced in Kindergarten and pity the old ones, where learning them is just like doing the ABCs.

I love to learn new things.... new ideas....but using the internet and emerging technology are painstakingly ridiculous. But looking through all, I know what these are- things that all of us, even the lolos and lolas of our age should be introduced to. I am not one of those in the later years, but am one of those in the middle years. Those who are put in between knowing and learning. For us to realize our dreams to establishing businesses, we must keep up with the "Joneses". I think that I should take Computer 101 and read up on this new gadgets/technology that will be part of our tomorrows. I need to practice using  and surfing the net and apply to my everyday life. I need to let technology and computer and the internet be a part of my life just like what I am doing right now... typing my innermost thoughts of things in the hospital that I hate most.

SIR, I HOPE THAT THIS WILL DO AND ITS JUST THAT I COULD NOT OPEN THE WEBSITE YOU GAVE. IT TAKES A LONG TIME AND CANT SEEM TO SEE WHERE I CAN SEND A BLOG.

THIS IS PIPER PRINCESS.... signing off.




0 comments: