Tuesday, December 11, 2012

NU12 #12 Serendipity Walk by Marty Dagdag

NU 12 #12

Topic:Serendipity Walk
Asian Food Expo 
by Martino Rafael T. Dagdag                                                                 
    SPEntrep S10         

Introduction:
Last September 14, 2012, my Friend and I went to the Asian Food Expo or AFEX at the World Trade Center, Manila. Being the Food Tech that I am I enjoyed looking at the machineries and new product innovations that are new in the market. This was when I realized I was already doing this NU in my head, all I had to do was write down all my thoughts. 

My Ideas:
1. Market a new coffee blend brand, coffee from local and south east Asian farmers
2. Develop healthy rice chips snacks using a new friction extruder
3. Put up a coffee shop (all the suppliers were there)
4. Put up a specialty bakery shop
5. Coconut water bottling using a 15 rinse-fill and capping machine
6. Have a rotisserie shop
7. Market carrageenan products
8. Raise a specialty fish pen
9. Market Cake & Bread Pre-mixes
10. Put up a specialty cake store for fondant cakes.
11. Put up a specialty bakery that makes modern pastries.
12. Market Dehydrated Fruits.
13. Produce and Market coconut and cassava flour. 3.5


0 comments: