Sunday, December 23, 2012

Those who dared touch the crocs; I was one of them

Ateneo Innovation and Entrepreneurship "New ideas create more and better new products and services; create more wealth."

Are you daring, bold, and shameless (trait of entrepreneur/leader)



There was a dare if you can cradle a croc and/or wrap it around your shoulder.  But you have to pay.  It is the equivalent of posing with a tiger in Bangkok but you pay 150 bhat.  I was one of those who was dared. I had to pay fifty bucks (my wife did though;  she holds the purse) When will the next opportunity come?

Those who dare win;  those who dare experience.  I would say this again again to myself when we had to swim to deep lagoons at El Nido






                                I think I choked the croc;  it struggled shortly

                                         You can try croc delicacy

0 comments: