Wednesday, August 1, 2012

: The BIG business lesson hidden in the Olympic Opening Ceremony

The London Olympic Games 2012 Opening Ceremony held at the Olympic Stadium in London.

The opening ceremonies of the 2012 London Olympics is a great lesson on creativity and innovation.  How new ideas can bring an event into the next level, how you can raise the bar.  Find out more how you can apply this to your business...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: (GKIC) Dave Dee <info@dankennedy.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Subject: The BIG business lesson hidden in the Olympic Opening Ceremony



This past Friday, the opening ceremonies of the
Olympics made me think of transformation...
The ceremony, which reflected and celebrated the
contributions the United Kingdom has made to the
world through innovation, revolution and creativity,
transformed the arena field from one era to the next.
It was really amazing how quickly they were able to
change the entire look and feel of the stadium...
This made me think about how many people think
business transformation has to take a long time--and
anything else is a fairy tale or done through special
effects.
The truth is, you don't have to take years to make the
kind of money you want to be making.  You don't have
to wait until you've put your "40 years in" to do what
you love...or take the time off you want.
You can transform your business, your lifestyle, your
freedom...this year.
As I've mentioned previously, I love magic.  I wanted
to be a magician from the time I was eight years old.
I did a number of things to transform my life to that of
a magician...including working at a magic shop, selling
magic tricks...and eventually becoming a magician
performing many shows a month.
The problem was, once I reached that goal, I realized
my dream wasn't quite as wonderful as I had imagined
it.  The main reason being I had no time off.
I'm happy to say that is no longer my life.  I make the
money I want and am able to treat myself and my family
to the finer things in life...from having the freedom to take
off whenever I want to do things like get on a plane and
take my kids to New York to see a Broadway show...to
eating a $400+, twenty-three course meal at my favorite
restaurant in Chicago.
If you've ever desired this type of freedom, today I'm
going to give you four steps to move you closer to that
goal. Read on to discover how to...
  • Change your business so you can go from zero
    free time, to choosing how you spend every
    minute of your day.
  • Transform your business quickly.
  • Get clients, customers and patients that can't
    afford your services or products yet, to spend
    money with you.
  • Add a second stream of income without investing
    a lot of time or money.
Click here to continue reading.
Dedicated to Multiplying Your Income,

Dave Signature.png
Dave Dee
Chief Marketing Officer
GKIC New Logo (2).jpg
P.S. While Dan won't be parachuting out of a plane at the
opening of Info-SUMMMITSM like the "Queen" did at the
Olympic Opening Ceremony, one could say this is our
"Olympic Year" due to having the BEST in the business
presenting at this year's event.
So if you are even slightly interested in adding an additional
stream of income, creating more freedom in your life or
creating a product that helps you hold onto customers, clients
or patients that can't afford your other products or services yet,
then you don't want to miss this year's Info-SUMMMITSM.
Out of all the Info-SUMMMITSSM we've ever held--this one
has the biggest all-star line-up we've ever had...along with our
Money, Money, Money day which is an opportunity EVERY serious
business owner, whether you are online, offline or an info-marketer
or not, will want to be at.  
Click here to learn more.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this email because you or someone using your email address requested information
or joined a program with Dan Kennedy and GKIC.  If you don't wish to receive email from us, you
may click on the link below to update your contact information. 
 manage or change my email subscriptions

GKIC Insider's Circle
8430 W. Bryn Mawr Ave.
Suite 500
Chicago, Illinois 60631
United States
(800) 871-0147



--
Jorgeus George

www.jorgeusbiker.blogspot.com

www.jorgeusbiker-edcorner.blogspot.com

www.twitter.com/jorgeusbiker

www.facebook.com/jorgeusbiker


0 comments: