Friday, August 24, 2012

QR code in IDs

The ID changing exercise should have brought the idea of QR code.  We made/changed our company id using QR code  (Quick Recognition)

Here is the QR code for ProfJorge Saguinsin and contains many vital information about him. Thus if the SG has QR code reader, and I have a photo of my QR code in my cellphone or camera, the SG would admit me even if I left the physical id.



QR Code generator



This is what the QR code contains: 

Prof.Jorge Saguinsin.  Angono, Rizal. June 20, 1951. Ateneo de Manila University Graduate. TIN - 109-515-859.  SSS - 03-2490847-7, Ateneo ID l5176, Senior Citizen ID 43865


 x                                               Old I.D.


                                                  New I.D. with QR code


Ateneo Innovation and Entrepreneurship "New ideas create more and better new products and services; create more wealth."

0 comments: