Tuesday, August 7, 2012

NU 12 2 by Lei Pichay - compact trash compactor at CR

Hi Sir,

Please see below for my NU12 #2

NU12 #2

TISSUE COMPACTOR TRASH BIN
When I go to the malls, as much as possible I don't go to the public restrooms.  If I have to, I use the pay restroom or the restroom of Starbucks.  If they're all not available, I have no choice but use the regular restroom.   One thing that I hate in public restrooms is that the trash cans inside the cubicle get crammed with used tissue that they tend to overflow and be thrown off in the floor.  Sometimes, there is no Janitress cleaning it up right away and may not have the time since people continuously go in and out of the restroom.

To address the overflowing tissue problem in the ladies' restrooms, I am suggesting for a tissue compactor trash bin.  The trash bin will have a sensor to track if the level of used tissue in the trash bin is about to spill.  If it has reached the spilling level, the trash bin will automatically cover and compact the tissue inside.  All the thrown tissue in the bin will be compact, and will leave a huge space again in the bin.  After the process, it will automatically open and tissue may again be thrown inside the trash bin.  A whole day may pass without the janitress getting all the trash in every cubicle. 3


Thanks sir!

0 comments: