Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Learnings as a blogger

Ateneo Innovation and Entrepreneurship


 As I blog and study being a netizen, I learn a lot daily.  These are the new things I got.

l.  How to have a picasa album?

2. How to make featured post, use the slider, and pick up picasa slideshows;  This makes your site so beautiful

3. From Picasa, you can do a slideshow,  use a movie maker, and upload this to You Tube.

4.  Learning how to use custom de luxe template from Blogger (they make your site awesome and drive up visits)

5.  With a little help from the staff, design your own headers. 

I am improving.  I am growing at the age of 61.  I am learning ahead of our staff (one is even an IT professor)
















 "New ideas create more and better new products and services; create more wealth."

0 comments: