Thursday, July 5, 2012

Proxiwoo apps; advertising in a mall with geospecific messages via android phones

Hi

A former student in entrep, Perry Rico, is doing apps for ads in retail establishments.  This is site specific.  If you go a mall and let us say you advertise a coffee shop, the ads and offers will appear in their android phones.

Find out more about this.



On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Teodoro Rico <teodoroarico@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir,

Here's the website. I can schedule a short demo tomorow.

http://proxiwoo.com/

Perry

He will demonstrate the apps to me tomorrow.  Looks good to me.  His contact e mail is above;  his cp # is +63922824138.  Just in case, I will be his first account, here in the PHL.  He is going to be rich.

I can foresee that with the number of android phone users increasing, growth in apps, this particular technology will do away with tarps, billboards and other hard ad materials.  Ads via phone apps, will replace the old mobile advertising sms to be replaced by more interactive, rich in graphics android phone apps. I am excited about his product .  I can remarket this and even make product since the licensing will cover many companies, branches and products.


SPREADING THE ENTREPRENEURIAL REVOLUTION



0 comments: