Monday, July 30, 2012

NU 12 #1 by Jane Labarrete

Something NEW
NUVEND PACKS-back Packs that DISPENSE INNOVATION….

          Since, I’ve been in the field of advertising ever since I graduated from college, whenever I see my clients spent millions in advertising or I plan how they should spend their advertising budget I wish it was my own money but seriously I was always thinking how many hungry stomach can be filled or how many shoes could it have been if it was my money (hahaha! Selfish me) just to get across the message they want to express to their consumers. Most of them are so aggressive and do a lot of intrusive and expensive TV executions just to persuade people to buy their product. YES it is effective, but of course seeing one (1) 30-seconder commercial that costs millions of producing it and another hundred thousand for airing it one time wouldn’t be enough to convince you and me to buy it- so they spend more, not just on TV but also below-the line activities…

Is there a cheaper way of doing that? YES, this morning I happen to browse some of my friend’s friend profile (definitely we are not related and to tell you I am not staking! haha) but it was a business idea that caught my attention here’s the photo. I believe this is the fist in the Philippines- it’s a mobile vending solution. Just imagine I believe it has the potential to grow and it’s a cheaper and efficient way of attention grabbing attention of consumers that instead of heavily advertising in TV without any assurance of product trial  the innovative product marketing and vending systems is intended to integrate different marketing tools through a MOBILE PACK DISPENSERS, just imagine a cute guy carrying a backpack dispenser on his back with BRANDING and instead of consumers asking for samples the guys with backpacks comes to you to try it.  It’s intrusive and more aggressive. The product, NUVENDPAKS can be used for cold draught drinks, can or pet bottle drinks, packed food & snacks, and other goods. It’s a sophisticated takatak boys but this time with brands on their backs.

Having this idea, it saves a lot of companies money because they don’t have to pay large rental fees on malls for sampling but the samples can go about anywhere. DEFINITELY this can be a big HIT in the future. This is definitely something new and innovative. I can't believe back packs can be so innovative that it can be a tool to induce trial to a lot of consumers. 

by: JANE LABARRETE

0 comments: