Wednesday, July 18, 2012

NU 12 by Melanie Silverio E-Pass for Parking

NU#9

Melanie Silverio

E-Pass for Parking

Sometimes when I go out of the parking lot and pay for the parking fee, the line is so long that it takes several minutes for me to go out. It can be a hassle for me sometimes especially when I have an important appointment to go to.

A thought came into my mind while I experience this situation, if cars can go through express lane in toll gates via e-pass, why not do the same thing for paid parking lots. They could make an e-pass that can be used not only in toll gates but also in parking lots. Places that have paid parking lots can have an express lane as well for cars with the said e-pass. This is very convenient especially for people who are always on the go and also for those who dislike waiting in lines for a long time. Procedure is just the same as usual, from buying the e-pass to loading it. 4

0 comments: