Thursday, July 5, 2012

NU 12 by Mhelody Catubay - battery operated AC

NU_12 7 CATUBAY, MHELODY

Battery Operated AC
                I love summer but I don't like too much heat it gives during its season. My electric bill goes up because of using too much fans and AC's just to make me feel comfortable especially at night during bedtime.
                While at the mall I saw a rechargeable electric fan which will last up to 7.5 hours and with that an idea came up into my mind. Instead of inventing a rechargeable AC why not come up with a battery operated AC that can also last atleast for 5hours. With than we can decrease the electricity consumption and I think batteries are much cheaper than energy.3
Mhelody C. Catubay
General Manager
CMM Security Services Co.
mhelody_ca2bay@yahoo.com

0 comments: