Monday, July 2, 2012

NU12 by Cathleen Jem Caraig - Shoes with detachable high heels

NU12 – Week 10
Shoes with Detachable High Heels
I am one of the girls who love the idea of wearing high heels. However, wearing high heels to work or schools may look attractive but it is a difficult task. I don't know how my classmates, co-workers and friends can wear high heels every day. I, on the other hand, wear high heels on special occasions only. This is because I don't like having calluses and blisters. If I wear high heels to work or school, I need to at least bring with me flat shoes or slippers to wear to and from work/school especially when I'm taking the bus.

What I have in mind to solve every girl's problem is shoes with detachable heels. These shoes can be stylish like pumps, stilettos, platform shoes and the like. The heels are attached at the sole of the shoe and can be detached by a lock in it. The detachable lock and sole is made of a durable material like a Vibram that even water or heat cannot destroy the shoe. So the next time that you have an unexpected walkathon, you just have to remove those heels and walk blissfully with your stylish flat shoes.

These detachable heels can be a girl's best friend. With these detachable heels, there's no more reason to have calluses and blisters. No more reason to be out of style. 4    
Thank you Sir,
Cathleen Jem Caraig

0 comments: