Sunday, May 27, 2012

Nu 12 by A Pantoja - Food Holder While Driving

Dear Sir Jorge,

Please find my new idea number 7:

People are always on the go.  Hence the proliferation of fast food joints where you can take out a meal and eat on the road.  The other night, we were on our way home in my friend's car.  The driver (my friend), ordered Mc Donald's.  I saw that he was having a hard time holding his food while eating and driving at the same time.

My idea is this.   An automated food holder that will hold on to your food like your hand.  With one press of a button, the food goes near your mouth and then you can bite it with out having to worry about spilling your food.  It will also have a beverage holder module that is connected to the left hand side of the driver so with one press of a button, the drink automatically goes near the mouth and all the driver has to do is sip.  This will likely reduce road accidents. 3

Thank you Sir.

Ton

0 comments: