Thursday, May 24, 2012

NU12_4 by Mhelody C. Catubay - Instant Ice Cream

Mhelody C. Catubay
General Manager
CMM Security Services

Sent: Wednesday, 16 May 2012 10:44 PM
Subject: Fw: NU12_4



   Here's my NU12_4.

NU12
                ICE CREAM IN A MINUTE
                Summertime! And it is so hot even at night and during summer we want to eat cold foods/drink to lessen the heat that we feel.
                Last Sunday I am with my mom at the grocery buying some stuff, when we passed by at the cold section I asked my mom to buy me an ice cream, actually I'm asking her to buy 2 gallons so we have stock on the fridge but she said two gallons is too big which will consume a big space in our fridge, and from there I came up with an idea.
                Nowadays there's a lot of "instant foods" like noodles, juice, rice meal and more even in an air fresheners, you just need to add water and shake it.  I was thinking of having an instant ice cream, just like the noodles the difference is once you put the water you still need to place it on the fridge to make it hard and cold. Atleast you can buy as many as you like and stock it on your grocery cabinet without a hassle of consuming a big space inside the fridge. 4
Mhelody C. Catubay
General Manager
CMM Security Services Co.
mhelody_ca2bay@yahoo.com







--
Jorge U. Saguinsin
blogs:   profjorgeentrep
              nuideas
              cheapcures
Slide Presentations at Slideshare -http://www.slideshare.net/profjorge_entrep/

SPREADING THE ENTREPRENEURIAL REVOLUTION



0 comments: