Monday, May 28, 2012

Vira, Mary Antonette B. NU12 no.5 - Bag with Automatic Lock

 Here's my NU12 no.5.

Thanks, 

Tonette

MARY ANTONETTE B. VIRAY
NU12  NO. 5

BAG with AUTOMATIC LOCK

It was a not so good weekend last Saturday but still thankful we got home safe. My bag fell off the passenger's side of the car when my husband suddenly opens the door.  Unfortunately my bag was open and of all the things inside my bag, his wallet was the one which fell into the hole of the flood channel.  So, I thought of a bag with an automatic lock.

It's a bag that will automatically close, it can be a zipper type or it can have like a magnet on both side of the bag, that when you do not do anything with the bag, it will just close automatically.  It can keep your things safe always.  4




0 comments: