Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fw: NU 12 #9 by Jennifer Orbeta


RESENDING..
--- On Mon, 5/11/12, Jennifer Orbeta <jenorbeta@yahoo.com> wrote:

F
Cc: "jenny" <jenorbeta@yahoo.com>
Received: Monday, 5 November, 2012, 6:27 AM

hi sir, here is my NU 12 #9. Thanks!
PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT
Whenever I pass the the South Luzon Expressway, I always end up wasting my time lining up  in the toll exit. I spend a lot of time waiting for my turn to pay in the toll cashier. Instead of giving toll cards, car owners may register their car (plate number, LTO registration) at Metro TollWays. Registered vehicles who will pass the expressway need not line up in the exit, the toll fee will be automatically debited in their bank account or credit card. This will prevent the long lines in the toll exit. The Metro Toll Way registration can be done simultaneously when you register your car in the LTO. <there is the e pass>4

0 comments: