Monday, November 5, 2012

NU 12 (7) -Recordable Photo Album by HRBA

Hannah Rhuelle B. Abellera
S31-ENTREP
NU 12 (7) –Recordable Photo Album
Looking at our pictures way back, makes us reminisce about the memories of the events of our lives. Sometimes we add captions at the bottom of the picture or buy photo album that has space on the side to write a description or a story behind a photo. Personally, I enjoy reading those captions on photos. Most likely, photo albums contain pictures from one event like birthdays, weddings, outings, anniversaries, and more. Sometimes I want to share more stories but the space is not enough for me to write in it.
And in that case, I would like to make a record of the story behind a picture, Recordable Photo Album. It does not necessarily mean that in every picture I would record my voice just to share the story, well that would be quite boring. What I want to do is to record my voice at every page of the album, just like the story book for kids. A small recordable sound chip in a page of photo album can be installed that would be activated by a flat push button, so it won't add bulk on the album, then start recording.
An advantage of this is that I can really share my actual emotions on the picture, give some thoughts, and quote some words of wisdom in my own manner.  Lastly, when someone very dear to you located overseas and you want to share about an event, the recordable photo album would probably be appreciated more. It's like they would feel like you're just telling the story next beside them. <facebook album has this feature as print> 4

0 comments: