Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NU12 #4: My Doctor the Sculptor

Vian Serranilla
NU12 #4: My Doctor the Sculptor

            I have not always been fond of the gym but I secretly wished for that "beach body" with wash board abs to die for. Now, for almost a year and a half, I've been going to the gym regularly trying to achieve my dream body. Don't get me wrong, sweating it out is great, but sometimes results aren't always as ideal as you'd like them to be. I was thinking, if women could have their breasts enlarged or augmented, why can't men do the same for their chests and or abs?  (hmmm a genies magic)
           
            I don't know if science has found a way of enlarging a man's chest but I would want one, like when I say "Doc, I would want to have a 38-inch chest" and he would inject something in my chest that would make the fibers in my chest grow bigger. But this won't be a one-time thing. There has to be a number of sessions before I could achieve it. I wouln't want silicone, but I would want muscle, but I wouldn't want to use steroids as well. So what if after my chest work out, when the fibers in my chest have been torn so that stronger and bigger muscle fiber replace it, the doctor would inject amino acids and protein in that area that would speed up the recovery of the muscle and the enlargement of my chest?
            That's just a thought. Let's see if actual science is being researched for such. (stem cells? there are breakthroughs similar to this)

0 comments: