Saturday, November 10, 2012

NU IDEA #3 by AJ - online mall

NU IDEA #3  Online Mall

Yes, there is already an online mall operating in this country, but what these malls don't understand that majority of the country's population doesn't even believe in the legitimacy of online purchasing. There will always be that doubt for everyone else. Here's my take on the Online Mall concept, go on transition, everyone else is coming from a concept of a Boutique in order to purchase a product, don't go directly to online selling. Try this, a small boutique that houses 3 to 4 desktops that lets you sell the things that you want to sell. With products that varies as much as a mall have, only that it's online.

So there will be two medium of selling your product, logging on to a website, and logging on to a website in your own stall in a commercial place somewhere. It lets you give the opportunity to display a number of products in a very limited space. Then have it delivered on the convenience of your customer. This works especially on quality food items, clothing and especially eletronics.

Just to give you an idea of the experience, I'm an average Juan and I don't have any idea about online purchasing, so I see this stall in the mall or any commercial space. I was accommodated to in the store and was helped on to purchase the things I want to buy, this way we get to teach everyone the idea of online purchasing. For example I want to do my groceries, I'm directed to a desktop and helped me click on the groceries I want to add to my cart, these inventory will be located to the nearest warehouse, then be delivered to an address of my choice. Transition is the key in introducing a new product or process. 3

Alvin James B. Guinto

0 comments: