Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NU IDEA #8 by AJG - Bachelor's Pad in a warehouse

NU IDEA #8  A Warehouse house (a Bachelor's Ideal placed)

I was thinking of investments one day and thought of building a house of my own, but since I don't have anyone to settle with yet it seemed that it would be impractical for me. But then it hit me, I'd still go for getting a place of my own but it would be a warehouse type of house.

I hope everyone can get how I'm describing this one, a big space with no dividers, and only a room on the 2nd floor overlooking the whole interior, A warehouse. Imagine an enclose space with no deviders, the sala in one corner, kitchen and dining on the other. It can be described as a very nice Bachelor's Pad. But what makes it very practical is that in time that I don't intend to live in the place anymore since it may not be a good idea to bring a family in the place, you can easily convert it to an office space or as it is, a warehouse that is a good requirement for business. 4

AJ GUINTO

0 comments: