Saturday, November 10, 2012

NU 12 # 11 and 12

Hi sir, here is my NU 12 - # 11 and #12. Thanks!
___________________________________________________________________________
11. What pisses you off in the mall?
Whenever I go the mall, I always end up lining in the parking area because I need to wait for the other vehicles to get out before I can enter the parking area. So I suggest that all malls must have one VIP parking space wherein all guests can have a separate entrance for constant mall-goers. The VIP parking pass can be used in any nall parking space in Metro Manila. Guests with such pass won't have to line up in the exit because their parking fee will be directly charged in their ctedit card or debited from their bank account. Easy entrance and easy exit for VIP guests.
_________________________________________________________________________
12. NEW PRODUCT
Whenever I like a shirt/shorts/pant/dress, I always end up buying the same design/style in different colors. But I have realized that it's not very practical to do that. So I suggest that we develop a fabric re-coloring product wherein we can easily re-color our clothes to any color shade we want. All we have to do is to buy the clothes in white and have it colored when we want to use it and then re-color it again if we want to use it in a separate occassion. The fabric re-coloring product can act like our ordinary detergent that can be used with a washing machine. We can reinvent the clothes by just changing its color shade depending on our needs.

0 comments: