Saturday, November 17, 2012

Are you sincere? Can you be trusted?

Another variation;  another money making scheme.

Do you get similar mails?  What do you do with them?

This is a useless email since he does not have source/address.

Hi,
Are you sincere? Can you be trusted? Can you uphold financial transaction in secrecy and sincerity. I work in the Administrative Unit of a reliable bank and I have the official duty to process and release unclaimed funds to designated fiscal treasury. Recently, there are numerous funds floating in the bank treasury, these funds are what I will want to divert into your account for your benefit and mine.

To ensure a perfect transaction deal, the sum of $6,400,000.00 shall be legally assigned to your name and transferred to your bank account under clear wire regulatory laws; . However, as soon as I get a reply from you, I will give you all other details. Your ability to respond and co-operate with me, will bring fortune to you and I in 4 days counting from this day. I anticipate your urgent response today, thank you.
Sincerely,
Desmond.

0 comments: