Monday, April 30, 2012

Fw: [Get10kFans] Day #9: My 60 Day Fan Page Promise [LINK]


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Get 10,000 Fans" <brian@get10000fans.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 3:20 AM
Subject: [Get10kFans] Day #9: My 60 Day Fan Page Promise [LINK]

Even when I'm helping businesses in
my hometown near Baltimore, MD, some
people are still skeptical about spending
time on social media. Here's what they'll say:
"How do I know it will work for my business..."

"I can't afford to waste any more time on new tactics..."
Trust me, I get that. 
Having two businesses of my own, my time 
and money have become even more valuable 
to me, and I can't afford to be too risky. 
When I jumped into Facebook I didn't have 
any guarantee.
I spent my own time and money trying to
figure it out, and it took me over 8 months
before I made it work. 
The good news is...you don't have to!
You get to use the short-cuts I've created and
skip past all the headaches.
Not only that, but I've put a 60 day guarantee
behind my entire system, so you have nothing
to worry about.
I just encourage you to check it out, and
give it a try before making the mistake of
passing up on facebook.
Brian Moran
P.S. Check out the amazing guarantee I've
put on my entire Fan Page Timeline Blueprint.
You really can't lose out on this, and you
have everything to gain.




[Customer Support]
W: http://get10000fans.zendesk.com/home

Sidekick Internet Marketing LLC, P.O. Box 340 Columbia, MD 21045

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jCys7AyMzLSsLAwczKwsbLRmtIxMDMxMLExM



0 comments: