Monday, April 23, 2012

Fw: [Get10kFans] Day #3: The 2 Infallible Rules & A Big Announcement

This is a tip a video on how to use the new Facebook timeline and create profitable leads.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Get 10,000 Fans" <brian@get10000fans.com>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 3:24 AM
Subject: [Get10kFans] Day #3: The 2 Infallible Rules & A Big Announcement

 Today is a big day. 
But I'll get to that in a second. First, you need to
know something. 
So you're prepared for everything later. 
Fan Pages operate by a set of rules. Scratch
that.....I should re-phrase. 
PROFITABLE fan pages operate by a set of rules. 
And these rules are pretty darn infallible. 
In fact, if you can find me a Fan Page that
has had sustainable profit but breaks either
of these 2 rules, I will give you every single
product we ever make for free. Forever. 
=======================================
The 2 Infallible Rules of Fan Pages
=======================================
You know Rule #1. 
I've been basically screaming Rule #1 for months
now, and I've been showing you Rule #1 for the
past few days of your training. 
Rule #1 is what made me my first sale online
after months of failing. 
$27. I made $27 one night back in 2009. I'll
never forget it.
And the 1st rule of Fan Pages got me that sale.
And has since taken me from $27, to owner
of a Fan Page with 200K+ fans, and a business
that has generated $1.3 mil in sales. 
I'm not super rich. I'm not even super smart. 
But my life has changed. And I am helping
thousands of people truly grow their dream 
during some tough times. 
And I want that for you too. 
=======================================
A Big Announcement
=======================================
Ok, you are ready to get this thing rolling. You
might not feel like it, but like I've been saying, 
just trust me. You're ready. 
There is 1 last video I want you to watch. 
It will recap what Rule #1 is, just in case you 
missed the 2 training videos & downloads from
earlier. 
And it will introduce to you, the 2nd Infallible
Rule of profitable Fan Pages. 
Check it out now at the link below...
Enjoy the video, talk soon!
Brian
.
P.S. Did I pass along the list of everything 
you need to operate a truly sustainable
business off of a Fan Page?
As in, the checklist of what you need, regardless
of wether you stick with me here or not?
Not sure if I did or not. We'll have to get
to that later on. Maybe tomorrow. 
Forget I said it, enjoy today's video, and meet
back here tomorrow!
.
.



[Customer Support]
W: http://get10000fans.zendesk.com/home

Sidekick Internet Marketing LLC, P.O. Box 340 Columbia, MD 21045

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jCys7AyMzLSsLAwczKwsbLRmtIyM7EysTEyM



0 comments: