Monday, April 23, 2012

NU 12 by Tonette Viray - Tumbler Bag

Good day Sir Jorge! Here's my NU12 no. 3.

Thank you,
Tonette Viray



TUMBLER BAG April 24, 2012
NU12 no. 3
Mary Antonette B. Viray

I always bring with me water by using my tumbler instead of buying bottled water especially in school.  I always bring it to work and to school. Usually a tumbler has no handle and we just bring it as it is.  So I thought of a hippie tumbler bag where I could put my tumbler in wherever I go.  Its handle can be short or long depending on the person if he wanted it to use like a hand carry only or like a sash bag.

When a tumbler contains cold water, it perspires and your hands get wet also while holding it, with this I thought of a tumbler bag that can absorb or prevent the perspiration of the tumbler and still maintain its coldness or hotness.
These tumbler bags will come in different sizes and shapes and these can be customized and you could put your name on it and maybe your picture can be put on it.

This can motivate people to just bring their own tumbler to minimize also their expenses and at the same time they are "in", meaning they're still stylish in a way.  This can minimize also the use of plastic bottles and the reusing of plastic bottles which is bad for the environment and the latter is bad for our health because of the toxins plastic has.

Attached are pictures of my tumblers and I want to create bags for them.  If there are laptop bags, there should be tumbler bags also. 3,5



0 comments: