Tuesday, April 17, 2012

NU 12 by Anthony Pantoja - Biodegradeable Cig Filter




From: Anthony Pantoja >
Date: Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Subject: NU Idea # 2



Hi Sir Jorge,

This is my new idea for the week:

This came to me when my friends and I were smoking last weekend in Punta Fuego.  Since cigarette butts are made of non biodegradable materials, I thought why not make them bio degradable?  The government can compel the cigarette companies to develop a biodegradable filter for the cigarettes.  This way, it won't clog sewers, drains and canals.  It will help greatly in environment preservation.  I heard that the Philip Morris plant in Batangas produces at least 1 million sticks a day.  This will have a great impact on the solid waste and the environment if multiplied by the number of days in a year. 4

That's it for now.  More ideas to come soon.

Regards,




0 comments: