Wednesday, April 11, 2012

NU 12 by Angelo Paolo Lino - Instant Pasta

Sir,

Resending my new idea. I believe tht i got the wrong email ad a while ago.

Thank you very much.

Angelo Paolo Lino



Angelo Paolo Lino
ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Prof. Jorge Saguinsin
During the Holy week I was thinking of what new idea should I write on this paper.
We were on our way to Punta Fuego, Batangas to spend the rest of the week there with my family. I was munching on different kind of foods when suddenly I felt something. One of my permanent pasta on my tooth came off. This is not the first time it happened to me, but it is the first time it happened during a vacation. And having a tooth without pasta is a pain in the ass! For sure every one of us heard of the saying "pagmasakit ang ngipin mo pati ulo at buong katawan mo masakit"! That's what I felt the whole time during my vacation. A simple toothache brought me down or should I say ruined my vacation! I took different pain killers but to no success at all, the pain was still there!!!
You might be wondering, what's the connection of this toothache to the new idea I would be discussing.
One way or another, I' am not the only one who experienced this problem. So because of this I thought of a toothpaste-like ointment that you can put or fill in to the hole of your tooth and in just a few seconds it will harden and will act as pasta.
How will it improve my life or others? Scenario 1, what if you were in work, you have a meeting, you have a client call, or you have meeting with the president of the company, and this problem happened? Do you think you can do your job properly while feeling the PAIN? I guess not! Now, scenario 2, think of everything I wrote on the first scenario but you have the product I was talking about; pasta came off, you go to the rest room, apply the toothpaste-like ointment, wait for 5 seconds to harden, VIOLA!!! Do you think you can now work efficiently and effectively? HELL YEAH!
Now let's discuss savings or expense on this product. Which option you will choose, you go to the dentist or apply this toothpaste-like ointment? I bet you will choose the latter. Point exactly, going to the dentist will require you to pay much more because there's a professional fee and all the materials they will put on your tooth. While if you will buy the toothpaste it will cost you not even half of the money when you visit the dentist.
I really don't know if the market will accept this new idea, but for me, if this product comes out of the market, I will definitely get one. 4


0 comments: