Monday, January 28, 2013

MMBAH-10B NU#4 Stress Management by S.T.R.E.S.S


Submitted by: SEXY COWBOY GIRL
MBAH-10B
NU # 4
Date submitted: January 25, 2013
NEW ATTITUDE
Getting stressed has become a part of everyday living. In fact the words "IM SO STRESSED" has become an expression . What is it about stress that it has consumed our lives? What benefit has it given us that we always succumb to it? I guess, basically nothing.
For the year of the water snake, I told myself not to get STRESSED! However, realistically that is quite impossible. So in order to beat STRESS, I thought of applying a new attitude, sort of a different way on how to look at the word STRESS.
I played with the letters and came up with this
- S: start the day with a positive attitude
- T: treat people right
- R: rest and sleep
- E: eat healthy and right
- S: smile and people smiles back at you
- S: shopping!!!! <most ladies say this is the best medicine?> 3.5
This is my new attitude towards STRESS!!! It worksUntil when? Only time can tell.

0 comments: